BBB National Programs Archive
IsoSensuals Says it will Discontinue Challenged Claims for Vaginal Tightening Supplement, Buttocks Enhancement Cream in Response to NAD Inquiry
New York, NY – Oct. 12, 2016 – IsoSensuals, the maker of the dietary supplement “TIGHT Vaginal Tightening Pills” and “CURVE Butt Enhancement Cream,” has informed the National Advertising Division that it will permanently discontinue advertising claims that formed the basis of an NAD inquiry.
NAD is an investigative unit of the advertising industry’s system of self-regulation. It is administered by the Council of Better Business Bureaus.
NAD requested that the company provide substantiation for claims that included:
- “IsoSensuals TIGHT Vaginal Tightening Pills are an all natural supplement that will reverse the loss of elasticity from childbirth, hormonal changes, and aging. Be tighter than ever, naturally, without surgery. Combine with IsoSensuals TIGHT Vaginal Tightening Gel and enjoy instant results.”
- Enjoy Tighter, Permanent Results!
- Help restore the vagina’s suppleness
- Contract & reshape the vaginal walls
- Restore lubrication & eliminate vaginal dryness
- Feel young & rejuvenated”
- “IsoSensuals CURVE is an all natural butt enhancement cream that contains active ingredient Voluplus™, proven to increase butt volume and feminine curves. This ingredient acts naturally and safely on cells which retain corporal fat, leading to a superior buttocks development while providing a firming and lifting effect.”
- Rounder, firmer, fuller buttocks in weeks!
- Clinically proven , safe, and effective.
- 90% customer success rate! Patent pending formulation.
- All natural ingredients with no adverse side effects.
- Hormone and paraben free. Will not cause weight gain.”
The advertiser advised NAD in writing that, instead of submitting substantiating evidence, it had elected to permanently discontinue the challenged claims. In reliance on the advertiser’s representation that these claims have been permanently discontinued, NAD did not review these claims on their merits. The voluntarily discontinued claims will be treated, for compliance purposes, as though NAD recommended their discontinuance and the advertiser agreed to comply. NAD thanked the advertiser for its timely response and participation.
Note: A recommendation by NAD to modify or discontinue a claim is not a finding of wrongdoing and an advertiser’s voluntary discontinuance or modification of claims should not be construed as an admission of impropriety. It is the policy of NAD not to endorse any company, product, or service. Decisions finding that advertising claims have been substantiated should not be construed as endorsements.