BBB National Programs, Inc. Board of Directors
The 2019 Board members:
- Dave Grimaldi, Executive Vice President, Public Policy, Interactive Advertising Bureau
- Luis-Xavier Hernandez, Associate General Counsel and Data Protection Officer (USA), General Counsel (Canada), Unilever
- David Hubbard, Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Verizon
- Marla Kaplowitz, President and CEO, American Association of Advertising Agencies
- Elaine Kolish, Principal, Elaine Kolish Consulting LLC
- Bob Liodice, Chief Executive Officer, Association of National Advertisers
- Carla Michelotti, President, Carla Michelotti LLC;
- Maureen Ohlhausen, Partner, Baker Botts
- Ken Patel, Vice President and General Counsel, Procter & Gamble
- Brent Sanders, Associate General Counsel, Microsoft
- Mary Sophos
- Michele Totonis, Director Legal Affairs, LEGO
BBB NP is the home of independent self-regulatory and dispute resolution programs that include the National Advertising Division, National Advertising Review Board, BBB EU Privacy Shield, BBB AUTO LINE, Children’s Advertising Review Unit, Children’s Food and Beverage Advertising Initiative, Children’s Confection Advertising Initiative, Direct Selling Self-Regulatory Council, Electronic Retailing Self-Regulation Program, Digital Advertising Accountability Program, and the Coalition for Better Advertising Dispute Resolution Program.
BBB NP is where corporations, industry, and trade associations work together to address issues of national and international importance, and to foster industry best practices in truth-in-advertising, child-directed marketing, data privacy, and dispute resolution.