Digital Media Manager
The Digital Media Manager will oversee and strategically grow the organization’s digital media efforts, primarily social media but also including podcasts, video/YouTube, as well as certain areas of the BBB National Programs public website.
Things are always changing in the digital realm, so the ability—and drive—to continually learn new things and readily adapt to change is an essential part of the job. So is the ability to think conceptually and analytically at the same time. You are a problem solver and a creative thinker. You are a team player. You will divide your time among reviewing key performance metrics, determining which content best resonates with an audience, and gauging content value. You will act quickly and thoughtfully while staying up on the latest digital trends. You will grow our social media audience and develop key relationships with our partners and the media on digital platforms. You will be able to write clearly and concisely while developing and cultivating a brand narrative.
Essential duties and resposibilities
- Lead the social media function for BBB National Programs and its 10 programs, supporting our corporate brand and building our social media profiles and presence.
- Creating and curating shareable content, managing that content on an organized social media editorial calendar.
- Driving paid and organic marketplace and industry-related digital campaigns from design through implementation and analysis, working with integral departments and vendors to achieve those goals.
- Maintaining brand consistency across social platforms; monitoring analytics and SEO; managing the digital budget; and fostering relevant vendor relationships.
- Monitoring market and industry trends, the competitive landscape, new technology, and the cultural environment to inform our outreach strategy.
- Expanding the BBB National Programs brand through social engagement, thought leadership, and reputation management.
- Analyzing social data across the organization including key performance measures, analytics, and trends.
- Provide insights and analysis for developing social media components for new business initiatives, program expansion, and/or partnerships.
- Serve as social media subject matter expert for both internal and external audiences working with program leaders to create thought leadership opportunities within the business, industry, and regulation topic areas.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key influencers in social arena.
- Attend business and industry events to engage and participate in relevant topic areas to increase brand awareness and thought leadership.
- Postsecondary degree required with 4+ years job-related experience
- Proven ability to grow audience, influence, and engagement through social media.
- Strong experience developing and managing successful social media program.
- Strong writing skills both in traditional and social platforms.
- Strong experience with marketing project and campaign management, including data analysis, interpretation, design and implementation and report writing.
- Highly creative problem solver with focus on results.
- Experience managing external design, media, and content vendors.
- Experience with SEO and online marketing.
- Experience with paid social.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Comfortable leading and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Fortune 500 or advertising agency experience helpful.
- Understanding of privacy and behavioral advertising best practices, preferred.
- Brand Management/Brand Marketing Experience, desirable.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Office 365.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Nothing in the job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to hr@BBBNP.org with job title in the subject line.