BBB National Programs, Inc. is seeking a Membership Coordinator to join our National Partners Membership team. The Membership Coordinator is a key position that will assist in the successful rollout and implementation of all National Partner membership initiatives and will also play a vital role in successfully executing the department’s goals for engagement and retention. The Membership Coordinator will help develop and support ongoing membership communications efforts with the aim of ensuring National Partner needs are met as well as researching and applying new engagement strategies to continually grow membership.
A successful Membership Coordinator has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, and is a self-starter.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute on the membership retention and engagement goals and develops strategies aligned to support those objectives
- Increase member engagement by personal interactions and targeted outreach efforts
- Manage communication plans in regard to retention efforts that include program benefit awareness campaigns, targeted information outreaches, and member highlight campaigns through social media channels
- Effectively use CRM to record daily activities, to ensure proper account and contact information, and to provide reports on retention efforts and new business pipelines
- Manage annual invoicing and collections for membership and other programs
- Assist in design, planning and execution of membership events
- Interest in developing business development skill set and orientation
- Provide accurate and timely reports to keep leadership up-to-date on Membership statistics and initiatives
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree
- Independent worker with a strong attention to detail, follow-up skills and results orientation; able to take the lead in all areas of responsibilities
- Appropriate presence and poise in communicating with members at varying professional levels (including C-Suite and General Counsel’s office)
- Experience using CRM (preferably Microsoft Dynamics)
- Exceptional time management skills with ability to thrive in a high pace environment
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities and the willingness to take initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nothing in the job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to hr@BBBNP.org with job title in the subject line.