This position supports the Director of Finance in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance Department with accounts payable and accounts receivable, and certain payroll processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure invoices and related expenses are processed in accordance with company policies and observance of required deadlines
- Communicate and work with vendors to address issues and ensure compliance with contractual requirements
- Reconcile the monthly corporate credit card statements.
- Process and record cash deposits daily
- Identify, communicate and assist with various collections issues
- Assist with the reconciliation of customer balances
- Assist with processing of payroll and related benefits payments
- Assist in annual audit as needed
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Associates Degree and a minimum of 1 year experience
- Solid understanding of general accounting principles
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently without close supervision, identify and solve problems
- Ability to work under time constraints and be available as needed
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Nothing in the job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to hr@BBBNP.org with job title in the subject line.