PrivacyCollective is a highly interactive, invite-only event hosted by privacy experts from BBB National Programs for privacy and data security experts.
- Verifying identity (DSARs and age gates)
- Preparing for data subject access requests
- The nexus of law enforcement and commerce
- CCPA, GDPR, and state laws such as New York’s security breach law
- What does “reasonable” security look like today
- What emerging issues keep you up at night
Attendees will return to their organizations with:
- A better understanding of the privacy landscape
- Knowledge that they are not alone in the challenges they are facing
- Possible solutions to privacy challenges
“Ammunition” to build internal support and advance privacy initiatives
These take-aways should aid in helping organizations better calculate the investments they need to make in the privacy and security spaces.
The day will conclude with a networking happy hour event.
PrivacyCollective is an invitation-only event for BBB National Programs National Partners, CARU Supporters, and BBB EU Privacy Shield Participants. If you are a privacy expert interested in attending PrivacyCollective, please contact us to request an invitation.