Annual Procedure Reports
BBB National Programs publishes annual BBB EU Privacy Shield Procedure Reports that provide summaries of our program operations throughout the year.
In accordance with our obligations as a recognized Independent Recourse Mechanism under the Privacy Shield Frameworks, our annual procedure reports provide aggregate statistics about our dispute resolution services.
- the total number of Privacy Shield-related complaints received during the reporting year;
- the types of complaints received;
- dispute resolution quality measures, such as the length of time taken to process complaints; and
- the outcomes of the complaints received, such as the number and types of remedies imposed.
BBB EU Privacy Shield endeavors to exceed these obligations in its published procedure reports, providing greater insight into our dispute resolution process as well as statistical analyses of both eligible and ineligible complaints received and processed during the reporting year.
- 2019-20 BBB EU Privacy Shield Procedure Report
- 2018-19 BBB EU Privacy Shield Procedure Report
- 2017-18 BBB EU Privacy Shield Procedure Report
- 2016-17 BBB EU Privacy Shield Procedure Report
Historical Archive of BBB EU Safe Harbor Procedure Reports
In 2016, the BBB EU Safe Harbor Program was discontinued and replaced by the BBB EU Privacy Shield Program.